cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I request a feedback from seller for a paid item?

I purchased an item yesterday form eBay and I paid for it. But still the seller didn't give a feedback for me. Can I request a feedback from seller? and if it is possible, Is there any method to request feedback via eBay?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Can I request a feedback from seller for a paid item?

Feedback is entirely optional. If you left positive feedback for the seller, you can message them via the Contact the Seller option on your competed purchase transaction, and politely ask if they would be willing to leave you feedback in return. A lot of sellers see leaving feedback for buyers as pointless these days because buyers can receive ONLY positive feedback. That may be the case here.

Belle
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@*great_choice*   Adding to the great advice you already received....  

Some sellers do not leave feedback until after the item is delivered and the buyer leaves feedback.  I suggest waiting until after you receive the item and leave your feedback before asking if they would leave feedback in return.

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@comics-scifi-collectibles Good point. I completely overlooked that part of the original post. 😳 @*great_choice*  Definitely wait at least until you receive the item. 

Belle
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I do this all the time, I send the seller an email letting them know that it would be most appropriate for a seller to give me  a great feedback especially since I paid for my item(s) right away.

They usually submit a feedback right after. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I stopped giving feedbacks to sellers first because many do not return my feedback. I always pay for my item immediately. If I do not receive a feedback, I wont purchase from that seller anymore. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply