cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad experience with seller - Negative Feedback

I ordered some coffee and it arrived burnt , so I asked to exchange it .  the seller was rude and then blocked communication .  Later , she wrote a nasty message and tried to dispute the transaction .  I left negative feedback .   However , the feedback was removed an hour later .   I left another negative on another previous order and the same thing.   How is this possible ?   How will people ever know how she treats customers ? 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Bad experience with seller - Negative Feedback

Without knowing what you said in the feedback, it's hard to say why they removed it. There are guidelines about what you can say in feedback. You also didn't say if you won the case and received a refund. If the seller is a TRS and completed the return/refund process within the time limit,  they can ask for the negative feedback to be removed and eBay will sometimes agree.

You can try reporting the sell for the nasty message here: https://www.ebay.com/help/action?topicid=4022

Click on the Report button, choose the last option, Continue, then enter the seller's user name and select Seller sent Threatening or Abusive Messages.  In the Additional Details box, describe the message, date and time etc.