cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victoria's Secret Authenticity Help!

1st time posting in help forum can anyone verify what my gut is telling me on this Victoria's Secret UPC tag?

Item is on a Christmas Santa pink satin mini skirt, tulle lined with white fur. There is NOT a care tag or any identifiable brand logos.

There is an interior tag that only reads "made in china" UPC look up is not showing any results. I would consider myself extremely knowledgeable on the brand; I have never seen this combination and need help verifying that it is a knock off / fake.

From what I can identify as an authentic original Sexy Little Things holiday item should have script on the interior layer, pink fur lining, and no fixed belt buckle. I'm 99% sure this is a fake just need a 2nd opinion.Item in questionItem in questiontags in questiontags in questionAd for an identicalAd for an identicalKnown org. example referenced scriptKnown org. example referenced scriptKnown org. exampleKnown org. exampleKnown org. example care tagKnown org. example care tag

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I'm pretty sure that nobody fakes VS.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Who is going to the trouble of faking VS? 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

There are different versions of that skirt and one of them has white fur trim with rhinestone buckle.

You can look at eBay listing 165237693008 for one that shows a closeup of the price tag and see that the SKU matches the one in your photo.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@treatsvtgtreats wrote:

1st time posting in help forum can anyone verify what my gut is telling me on this Victoria's Secret UPC tag?

There is an interior tag that only reads "made in china" UPC look up is not showing any results. I would consider myself extremely knowledgeable on the brand; I have never seen this combination and need help verifying that it is a knock off / fake.

From what I can identify as an authentic original Sexy Little Things holiday item should have script on the interior layer, pink fur lining, and no fixed belt buckle. I'm 99% sure this is a fake just need a 2nd opinion.

I have good news and bad news: 
Bad news: I believe you're wrong.
Good news: I think your item is authentic! 

I've never seen fake VS, which isn't to say that it's never happened but I don't believe your item is a fake. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

This was very helpful! Finding comps identical to mine, I was thrown off by the lack of care tag and brand identifiers. Before asking the community, all of my research focused on knock off perfumes and scents personally I've never seen a knock off of VS clothing or lingerie. Again thank you all for the help and easing my doubts of listing an unauthentic item, transparency is key. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply