cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name of Lilly Pulitzer print?

143.JPG139.JPG136.JPG135.JPGAnyone know the pattern name on this Lilly Pulitzer print?  It's a girl's dress.  Also, what fruit would you say this is?  I originally thought lemons and strawberries but looking at some of her other prints, now I'm not sure. Thanks.

"Penny" -- Atlanta area, ebay seller for 2.5 years, Mom to 4 amazing offspring, DD 24, DD 22, DS 19 and DD 16, loves line dancing, reading and live theatre (esp. musicals), one pet - Thor the pupnado - a one year old Staffie mix,
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Name of Lilly Pulitzer print?

Can you post a photo of the codes on the care/content tag?

Those are oranges.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

It's RN 88189
Have tried searching but am not seeing a match. Not critical. I can still list without it but know some LP fans like to search by print name. Oranges would make more sense with the shapes. Thanks.
"Penny" -- Atlanta area, ebay seller for 2.5 years, Mom to 4 amazing offspring, DD 24, DD 22, DS 19 and DD 16, loves line dancing, reading and live theatre (esp. musicals), one pet - Thor the pupnado - a one year old Staffie mix,
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Hey, Penny, maybe they're grapefruit?      I know pink grapefruit aren't pink on the outside, but could be what she's getting at there.

Beth

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The RN number isnt what I was looking for. On the Pink Label items there is usually a style number on the care/content tag, but I am not sure when they started doing it. I have seen some early post 2008 Pink Labels without them.

They may be grapefruit. Definitely not strawberries. Interestingly enough, the Pink Label print names are some of the hardest to find.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I checked the care/content tag and unfortunately there is nothing else there to indicate style #. Grapefruit is another possibility. I may just list it as pink and yellow citrus fruit print -- that would cover the bases, lol! Thanks for trying to help!
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

If you do come across the name of this print, please let me know so I can pin it. Thanks!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply