Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Kate Spade authenticate - HELP PLEASE!

Hello, I purchased a "Kate Spade" bag that I highly suspect is counterfeit. I've only ever actually owned one in the past, so I have been researching them online the past couple days, but am still having hard time positively determining whether this ...

Looking for Oakley

I'm looking to purchase a new pair of sunglasses, How do I know if they are real or fakes? A lot of sellers have a low number of transactions. Several have the same description, word for word but the sellers are different.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Coach City bag authenticity

Hi, I have a black Coach city bag, made in Mexico Creed # L8N-9790. When I went to relist it I had a warning from ebay that it is against ebay policy to list counerfits? Bag looks real to me and the serial numbers seemed ok when I checked the Saleria...

Resolved! Coach Real or Fake

Hi ...another Coach question if the experts don't mind. I would like to know if this is an authentic coach or a fake. If authentic can you identify the name...Many thanks in advance

001.JPG 002.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG

Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item

In April I had 5 handbags removed for Trademark violation, Coach, Juicy. They were all authentic. Went back and fourth with customer service. It was not Vero. They told me even though my bags might be real I need to take more photos and add more desc...

User avatar by Guide
  • 47 replies
  • 0 helpful

Name of Lilly Pulitzer print?

Anyone know the pattern name on this Lilly Pulitzer print? It's a girl's dress. Also, what fruit would you say this is? I originally thought lemons and strawberries but looking at some of her other prints, now I'm not sure. Thanks.

143.JPG 139.JPG 136.JPG 135.JPG

Resolved! please help authenticate chanel cap

would appreciate help in authenticating this cap.One was recently sold on ebay but it was black.There are no labels.When you look at picture the squares do not look even..but I measured them and they are the same size.thanks

DSCN5579.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Coach authentication

My sister gave me this 'coach' purse, and I'd like to put it up for auction, but I'd like to know if it's authentic. I need help! My concern is the material and the cc pattern being on the diagonal. Thanks in advance!

IMG_4845.JPG IMG_4846.JPG IMG_4848.JPG IMG_4849.JPG

Resolved! Kate Spade Purse help to Authenticate

Recently I have been falling in love with purses but I have a lot to learn. Unfortunately, it is hard to do research quickly at yard sales, etc., so I am getting burned often. This Kate Spade may be an example since I cannot find it anywhere. Do any ...

IMG_20170604_110630.jpg IMG_20170604_110523.jpg IMG_20170604_110428.jpg IMG_20170604_110400.jpg

friendly thoughts for chanel..coach..other designer "authenticators"

First of all thank you to the many authenticators out there that are a tremendous help to newbie sellers.What makes you so great is that you tell us "Why" something isn't real.And thats what I would like to politely say to the rest of you "authentica...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors