cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this Coach Stewardess bag Authentic?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

 I bought this here on eBay and it had a certified Authentic on it. However, all the bags I’ve seen like this, the stewardess have a different serial number. Thanks for any help

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is this Coach Stewardess bag Authentic?

Your bag is authentic, likely a stewardess bag style #9525...but I'd need a pic of the bag with the flap up to be sure. BTW, do not bother taking it to a coach store as they are clueless when it come to vintage coach and like mentioned, they are not allowed to authenticate. Also, That’s not a Creed Number or serial number or style number, it’s a pre 1994 random registration number for warranty by coach when they did that. Each bag had a random individual Registration number between late 1970s and 1994 when Coach started using modern marking system that includes codes for month, year, plant and style number.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I suggest going to a store that sells them. Those clerks are rather smart in what they are selling. Ask a clerk in a store that sells them.

No offense...but a certified authentic from not one "who" sells these has no merit in my opinion. Just my own opinion.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Store clerks are not allowed to authenticate items. Take your post to the Fashion board, several Coach experts on there. But if it was authenticated, it cant be returned.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

The bag is fine.  Back when Coach first came out, they used unique serial numbers.  Later, they used a combination of numbers indication the plant, month and the style number.  This is a serial number.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Your bag is authentic, likely a stewardess bag style #9525...but I'd need a pic of the bag with the flap up to be sure. BTW, do not bother taking it to a coach store as they are clueless when it come to vintage coach and like mentioned, they are not allowed to authenticate. Also, That’s not a Creed Number or serial number or style number, it’s a pre 1994 random registration number for warranty by coach when they did that. Each bag had a random individual Registration number between late 1970s and 1994 when Coach started using modern marking system that includes codes for month, year, plant and style number.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

image.jpg

 thanks for your help…

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Yes yours is a style #9525 Stewardess Bag probably the color mocha. Nice Bag

Message 7 of 7
latest reply