cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with label identification please

Hello, does anyone recognize this label on a men's leather jacket. The UPC leads to the G-III apparel group but none of the brands under its umbrella have this logo. Thanks for any help!!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Help with label identification please

Without seeing a photograph of the jacket itself, it's not possible to be of much help but...  are you sure it's not an early ANDREW MARC logo?

Debora

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Many thanks for your response. I have attached some additional photos. In my initial research Andrew Marc seems to be the closest but I could not find one that matched this logo (His has an "A" attached to the "M"). There is a G-III  Apparel tag on the inside of the jacket. What is confusing is that G-III made its own outerware but then also owned/owns a myriad of other labels.  Thanks again for your help.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

They're  a 7th Avenue manufacturer and licensee which was formed in 1989 which gives you a rough date for your jacket.  (It can't be later than.)  If you want to take the time, you might be able to identify the logo through the U.S. Patent Office TESS database.

http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=tess&state=4807:hd8n2n.1.1

Debora

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

thank you!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply