cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gucci sneakers - real or fake?

Hello! I need you help - are they real or fake? Thanks!

02_01c2e_wui4RCDPfmUns6QacxEimMdV (1).jpeg02_008be_tsr9knk1EhT3EUn5tVA9gvzH.jpeg02_024d2_Fv3hxR6UYYXEuZHk5s8WkGi5.jpeg02_01710_k48DiBgiuGuggfCq3674bghE.jpeg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Gucci sneakers - real or fake?

Take them to a shoemaker or use a pro. If the entire lining is leather (under the tongue, insole, sides, etc) then they’re probably OK. Stamping looks OK.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks, I still haven’t bought them, I only have these pictures from seller. The box looks very strange for me (the white paper sticker on it) there is no barcode, no number of model... 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Although I'm not the expert on shoe construction that @jsales0 is, I'm not comfortable with what I see. 

The box label (on the in question sneakers) certainly is weird, but the font of the imprint on the insole shows differences. There's a horizontal bar on the G that shouldn't be there or shouldn't be as pronounced, the Cs are thinner and less round and the serifs are more pronounced on the shoes in question. 

See comps. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 9.58.38 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-22 at 9.59.16 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-22 at 10.05.11 AM.png

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you very much , I even had not noticed these details. Looks that the sneakers in question is just a good quality replica ...

For sure now I will not buy them, but if somebody notice more details I will be happy for more answers, it will be useful for me in the future as I buy second hand items quite often...

Message 5 of 5
latest reply