Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Authentic Prada Boots?

Good Afternoon!Could you be so kind and look at my pictures to tell me if these are real Prada boots? Thank you so much for your time!      

A85335D5-1C10-4811-B9DF-D7F2BC95C304.jpeg A8199FF9-013A-48CE-82AF-B2058D0F0BAD.jpeg 246AE890-B6DB-4DE1-9DF1-5EB1D1BF94AB.jpeg FAC09A49-8F00-4689-9A49-41A0696934DA.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help identifying vintage Asian print

I have a vintage Haori, and the print has some plump Asian figures. Does anyone know if there is a name for this type of print, or if this is an art style from a certain period or artist? I am asking so I can use the right keywords. ( I do realize th...

DSC05641_resize_resize_resize.JPG DSC05648_clipped_rev_1_resize_resize.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Different an item ending and expired date in ebay

Hello guys,my name nisa i'm from indonesin sorry if my grammar in the languages not good, i want to ask you in here "what is a different from item ending end expired date? " because i want buy a n item but i found a product item in ebay was ending in...

Need Advice is this Emilio Pucci?

 please does anyone know if this robe says Emilio Pucci? I keep searching google but not sure if it is Pucci or it’s a replica. I found it in Goodwill. Thank you

00CB00F6-FFB2-441E-89A1-8F5082A8852E.jpeg
User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

HELP! I am on suspension for posting "counterfeit" Coach. Can anyone authenticate for me please?

I bought this Vintage Coach last year at a local Goodwill. It seems authentic to me, and apparently go Goodwill as well. But, within an hour of me posting it I received a message from eBay saying it's counterfeit. I think what happened is there is a ...

Christian Dior Monsieur question

So I was at the thrift store and saw a Dior Monsieur men's robe on the rack. Reasonable price. But it was just a "meh" looking long robe. I believe the material was cotton or rayon - not silk. then I went to Ebay to see what the value would be and th...

Is this real

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-MCM-950-Stark-Gradation-Visetos-Backpack-Silver/143652618686?pageci=e6f1ecec-bfc9-4335-ada0-e19ba7dfab32

YSL College bag authentication! Please help!

Dear community! I would like to buy an YSL bag, but and the seller is telling me that this is authentic but I'm not 100% sure.Can you help me please? Thank you so so much!!!!!    

Most Marked as Helpful Authors