cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you help me identify the model of this Adidas sneaker and its value?

Hello Everyone!

I have this Adidas sneaker but cannot locate the model through the style number # 384332. 11/02

Not familiar with the marking on the tongue. 

adiPRENE+ on the midsole

Torsion on the outsole.

Would appreciate the help! Please check out the pictures. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! image0.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpgimage5.jpgimage6.jpg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can you help me identify the model of this Adidas sneaker and its value?

I doubt that anyone can help you here s we don’t seem to have any Chinese sneaker experts but I can tell you that they’re a more contemporary model. We don’t discuss values here as that’s up to you as the seller. If no one responds just keep scrolling SOLD Addidas and you’ll get some idea of value.

You can also do an internet search for sneaker groups. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hello and thanks for your response,

I would not underestimate the ebay community. They are well versed in almost everything. 

Also, more & more sneaker experts have been on ebay since the launch of "sneaker authentication". 

As far a value, I was referring to the value at the sneaker launch date, but if someone happens to know the name of this model then I should be able to find that out quickly.

I appreciate your reply. Thanks 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I'm not sure where you acquired those shoes but, in my opinion, they do not appear to have the correct tag labeling.

The closest I could find was a website photo of an unreleased shoe that looks similar to the pictures you posted.  https://goldinauctions.com/LotDetail.aspx?inventoryid=63863

Hope this helps. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Super Helpful!!

Thank you!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply