cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

digidealzz sold me a computer with fake windows 7

"The report is telling me that the key in use is from an OEM COA Sticker, Dell/HP/etc.
There is also an activation exploit present which is being used to bypass the lack of a SLIC Table.
This will also have changed the SHA hash value."

I was having trouble with a windows 7 update and it was discovered that digidealzz sold me a windows 7 computer that had a hacked windows 7 .    I can not find the member because to find the member I need to find the auction and the auction was DEC  2016   So What do I do now 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Joke thread?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

not at all funny to me.  THis amounts to a lot of time and money right now.   how do I find this member  ?

He sold me a computer that was supposed to come with a genuine windows 7 and now I find its not

WHat recourse to I have.  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

you think you are entitled to recourse two and a half years from your purchase? Thats not reasonable..and your seller is no longer a member here.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 4 of 4
latest reply