Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does anyone recognize this Ideal Crissy doll outfit?

I found this Ideal Crissy wearing this outfit. I cannot find it or the pattern for it on the internet. Does anyone recognize it? A rubber band is wrapped around the waist... thanks!

Who is my mystery doll ?

Vinyl, scads of hair, strange eyes, twist waist with number 20800 on her back. 8 inches tall. Eyes don't close. She's a bit mysterious. Ethnic, but could be from any number of countries. Thanks for any help at all.

Resolved! Can you help me identify this vintage Enesco Doll Year name etc

Hello I have an 18" African American Doll I think she is a schoolgirl because she is carrying a book. Her head hands and feet are a resin type material. Her body is soft burlap stuffed with cotton. Her hair is in cloth rag ties. Her face is painted. ...

Doll Identification can anyone help?

Does anyone know these doll markings. I have been hunting for weeks and cant find anything. Going a bit crazy any ideas welcomed. Thanks!

20180109_092804-1.jpg 20180109_093803-1.jpg

Resolved! Need Help Identifying these 2 dolls.

I need help identifying these dolls , I have searched EBay and the net but they have no markings. The one in the pink dress is a walker with original clothes. The one in the orange is not a walker . They both have open and close eyes but the walking ...

Maker Stamp

Hi, Does anyone know who this maker stamp belong to? I have included a photo of her face. To me the stamp looks like the Gerber Baby but I did not think that is a maker mark for them. The Gerber ones I have seen have the words Gerber across the back ...

SAM_8513.JPG SAM_8514.JPG

Need advice/help on cleaning/restoring old doll's clothes

Hi there. While cleaning in our garage with my mom recently, we unearthed several porcelain dolls my grandmother bought for me when I was born. While all the others were in relatively good condition, one unfortunately was not and that was the biggest...

Jonette.png
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need Help to Identify Doll Maker Logo

I'm looking for help to identify this doll's logo. The doll has porcelain face and hands, with eyes that close when you lay her down. The logo looks like a crown, with a cross on top, with Germany on a ribbon descending to the right. I'm wondering if...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors