cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help Identifying these 2 dolls.

catfishselma
Scout

I need help identifying these dolls , I have searched EBay and the net but they have no markings.  The one in the pink dress is a walker with original clothes.  The one in the orange is not a walker .  They both have open and close eyes but the walking dolls eyes don't close very well. Their hair looks like wigs that have been glued on.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

you might try this site for reference only: http://www.angelfire.com/tx3/dollchat/smalls.html

They look like Ginny clone dolls, this site goes through the various ones

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

you might try this site for reference only: http://www.angelfire.com/tx3/dollchat/smalls.html

They look like Ginny clone dolls, this site goes through the various ones

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for your help found 4 dolls like the one in the Pink dress that we're all wearing the same dress and a similar one like the one in the orange dress. Accept your reply as a solution.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Great!! They are very cute.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I had one in the pink outfit. She was sold to me as a Lori. I vaguley recall a FAB detergent doll like that. Some of the "lesser' quality 8 inch dolls were magazine dolls. Mail order, or boxtop dolls. I love the "off" brands myself.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I believe your doll in pink with big eyes is a Ginger doll.  The other looks like a Pam doll.  Check them out on the internet at DollReference.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you that’s a big help and helps confirm some information I got on the Internet. I checked out Ginger doll and did find the one in the pink dress.  Will try to list them soon.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply