Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

please tell me who makes these 18" dolls? have not seen these before...

hello doll lovers,I stumbled across an etsy listing for really cool historically dressed doll and another dressed as disneys belle.. this may be a super basic question but i dont know who the doll is and im in love with the face mold (gotta get one!)...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help, please.

Does anyone know the name of this doll please?

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

P.S Name of Pedigree Doll

I forgot to mention in my previous note that I have spent many hours looking for this doll. Just when I think I have found him there is something different about the hair - different curls and I can't find one with the toes and hands as big as his.

Name of a Pedigree Doll

I know there are Pedigree Doll Experts out there and I hope one of them can help me. This doll has Pedigree impressed on the bottom of his head at the back. I would like to know the name the company gave him and how old he is. He has big hands and fe...

IMG_4690.JPG IMG_4691.JPG IMG_4692.JPG

Please I need help with doll clothes

Hi Everyone, I have 3 items that I need help with. A. Too big for Tammy DollB. I do not have a doll that it will fit.C. This fit on a 15" plastic/vinyl baby doll Made in China. The pants were a little long so it could fit a 16" doll. ThanksEllen

SAM_9335.JPG SAM_9336.JPG SAM_9337.JPG SAM_9338.JPG

Help needed identifying a vintage black doll

I want to sell this doll but want to make sure I have the correct information. She does not have a stamp. Hard vinyl body and legs. Soft vinyl arm and face. I would love to know how old she is.

IMG_4672.JPG IMG_4673.JPG IMG_4674.JPG

Where can I find information on the Alexander Dionne Quints?

Specifically the smaller (7.5--8") toddler ones? I have three of these babies who have been in my collection for awhile and I'd like some more information. I've been out of the doll game for some years now (Not actively colelcting) and a lot of my ol...

30 inch KOPPELSDORF

I am wanting to list this 30" KOPPELDORF Doll is 31 inches tall, marked KOPPELSDORFLong brown hair.Eyes are detached but I see that they are blue porcelain.3 damaged fingers and some deterioration at the hip joints.Dressed with booties, socks, pantie...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors