cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 inch KOPPELSDORF

I am wanting to list this 30" KOPPELDORF

Doll is 31 inches tall, marked KOPPELSDORF
Long brown hair.
Eyes are detached but I see that they are blue porcelain.
3 damaged fingers and some deterioration at the hip joints.
Dressed with booties, socks, panties and dress and pinafore (not
original)

Need some guidence as to value and desirability, not wanting to get rich but by the same time I don't wish to give it away.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

30 inch KOPPELSDORF

Hi piloon.

Are you able to post some pictures of her?  

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

30 inch KOPPELSDORF

For sure I can but think my description suffices for the info I seek which is mainly large guide lines.
I would not wish to list at , say $100 OBO if what I described is a $6K collectible doll.

I'll add that some years back I did actually sell a $5k doll that came from the same family source. (that one was fairly easy to identify.) It also had a reputed doll restorers evaluation certificate'

At that time there existed a collectible doll forum that greatly aided me.
LOL, I actually sold that one twice as the 1st buyer had 'buyers remorse' and graciously offset all my listing fees etc. Next winning bid had a certified check in hand within 24 hrs.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

30 inch KOPPELSDORF

@piloon wrote:
For sure I can but think my description suffices for the info I seek which is mainly large guide lines.
I would not wish to list at , say $100 OBO if what I described is a $6K collectible doll.

I'll add that some years back I did actually sell a $5k doll that came from the same family source. (that one was fairly easy to identify.) It also had a reputed doll restorers evaluation certificate'

At that time there existed a collectible doll forum that greatly aided me.
LOL, I actually sold that one twice as the 1st buyer had 'buyers remorse' and graciously offset all my listing fees etc. Next winning bid had a certified check in hand within 24 hrs.

O.K. then.

I just erased my response.

Google is your friend.  

Good luck.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply