cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling dolls to buyers with 0 or1 feedback.

I have a lot of dolls for sale and will have many more. I seem to be attracting buyers with little or no feedback. I really don’t have a problem as we all started there but wonder if it is some kind of scam. Also recently registered. Thanks, Brenda

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I posted about this on the main forum here, that I'm also receiving many zero FB buyers but I have never had an issue with any of them. I do look at their profile when I see a zero and it makes me wonder, but I want the sale so I go through with it. I end up getting their first FB post most times and others they don't leave FB but no issues reported either. 

Many of the responses I got were in agreement that they aren't an issue.  I believe some people search for items and when they see something interesting they create an account in order to purchase said item. I had one such zero buyer begin a correspondence with me. She ended up purchasing several more items and grew her FB to over 12 in a short time. Just remain positive that all will work out for you. Best of luck to you....

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@bkb1942 wrote:

I have a lot of dolls for sale and will have many more. I seem to be attracting buyers with little or no feedback. I really don’t have a problem as we all started there but wonder if it is some kind of scam. Also recently registered. Thanks, Brenda

Hi bkb1942

There seems to be a lot of new Buyers/Sellers here lately.  That's a good thing.  Maybe the buyers were away for awhile from here, and created new accounts to buy with when they came back.  

'Tis the season now, maybe they are Holiday shopping.  This is the only place to find vintage and old dolls and the parts to fix them with to bring them back to their glory days, lol.  We were all zero's at one time, as buyers and sellers.  There's still Seller protections yet?  I've only been a buyer here, don't know about selling.

I would just let the sales go through, you will probably have repeat buyers.    

Message 3 of 3
latest reply