Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 3 Seymour Mann 11" Connoisser Collecton Dolls

Hello I have looked at maybe 300 Seymour Mann Porcelain 11" dolls but cannot find any of the three I have. One is wearing a cotton cloth outfit with a Bedouin type headdress and sandals. One has red curly hair with a crown like braised head band a go...

Need help identifying these 2 dolls

I bought these 2 dolls from a work friend approx 20 years ago, My friend stated she received these 2 dolls from her son as a gift approx 20 years prior while he was stationed in Europe. There are no markings that I could find but when I still had the...

468.jpg 469.jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help identify antique french/german doll 9a

I have been searching and searching to try and identify this doll. Her only Mark's are 9 and a small a next to the upper rim of her head. No Mark's on body. Straight wrists. Approx 21 to 22 inches to top rim of head. I would appreciate any help. I ha...

Please ID this doll, no mark I can find

Can someone please tell me what sort of doll this is from attached photos-- appropriate age, and how much it may be worth? Cloth body, bisque(?) face, mask dress and slippers with pink pom poms. Lovely detailed dangling earrings and hair pins on brai...

Resolved! Clueless Help With Antique Dolls

I havent been on any discussion boards for some time. I do apologize if Im messing anything up. Any info on how I can explain what these are is helpful. I know nothing of dolls. These are my aunts about 100 to 110 years old. Are they worth an estimat...

IMG_1525.jpg IMG_1521.jpg IMG_1529.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Half Doll Experts, Please Tell Me What You Would Do...

Hi Folks! I have a very large half doll, 6" in height; who is hiding if she is marked or not. Her Vintage Dress is over a type of strong wire mold, which might have been used over a lamp?? -- anyway, it is hand-sewn in many places, and I cannot easil...

100_8971.JPG 100_8986.JPG 100_8969.JPG

Can anyone please identify this outfit?

Hello- At first I thought this was a OOAK dress but the more I look at it I think this looks too professionally done. It fits the Dawn Dolls, which are 6 1/2" dolls. No tags on the inside of the dress and no closure, just the waist band tied in a bow...

IMG_4302.JPG IMG_4303.JPG IMG_4304.JPG

Help me ID a doll mark! Vintage 3" Made in Japan doll

Hello! I bought this little 3" girl many moons ago. She waved "hello" to me, and she's been waving ever since! I had to have her. She's about 3" tall and she's wire jointed at the shoulders and hips. She's got a symbol on the back her neck that I've ...

bisquewavygirl.jpeg dollmark.jpeg

Selling dolls to buyers with 0 or1 feedback.

I have a lot of dolls for sale and will have many more. I seem to be attracting buyers with little or no feedback. I really don’t have a problem as we all started there but wonder if it is some kind of scam. Also recently registered. Thanks, Brenda

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Marie Osmond Dolls

Hello, everyone! I have a collection of Marie Osmond Dolls (MIB) that I need to find home(s) for. They are really beautiful and am hoping that someone might be able to enjoy them. Does anyone have any advice on how I can find homes for these treasure...

Head cap removal advice please!

I'm new to this board and have very limited knowledge (nice way of saying I don't know squat!) about antique bisque dolls. I am trying to sell several for a friend from his mother's estate. The specific question I am hoping for help with is what is t...

200-33 (3).JPG 200-33 (21).JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors