cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with this pretty doll

Hi everyone,

I would love to know more about this little lady.

I estimate she's 1940's. 

About 14" tall.

I don't see any markings.

Thanks so much!

IMG_0461.JPG

IMG_0489.jpgIMG_0487.jpgIMG_0486.jpgIMG_0485.jpg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Help with this pretty doll

She is in good condition and I think 40's to 50s production time. There were several made by vaious companies and most unmarked by thos companies. You might get an idea from the hard plastic listings here on ebay by just looking through those listings once in a while as you have time. Unless she has anawful spoiled milk odor she is well worth keeping and enjoying.  My tow cents. Sorry I have have no more detailed information for you.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

She is in good condition and I think 40's to 50s production time. There were several made by vaious companies and most unmarked by thos companies. You might get an idea from the hard plastic listings here on ebay by just looking through those listings once in a while as you have time. Unless she has anawful spoiled milk odor she is well worth keeping and enjoying.  My tow cents. Sorry I have have no more detailed information for you.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I apologize for the typos! My common mistake when going too fast. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thank you so much for that info. What does the spoiled milk odor signify? Is that from degradation of the plastic over time?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Yes the spoiled milk smell means the plastic is disintegrating. It cannot be cured and could/probably  will infect any other hard plastic dolls it is near.  I hope your lovelt doll is fine. She is in great shape.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

She smells great -- thanks for that info. I'm not really a doll person, but I may just keep her. She's so cute.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply