cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Vogue Ginny Dolls Outfits -- Thank You Ahead of Time !!

Note  I have two reference books on Ginny; the Izen Vogue book and the Stover Dolls of 50-60s.  

I have gone over and over the pics in the two books to find all the right items to go in any particular outfit.

After about a week and a half, and working until my eyes were getting fuzzy everyday,

I thought I'd ask for any other info from this group and some of the more seasoned collectors -- such as model number, year, and what accessories should go with these outfits -- and, yes, I will have more. 

The blouse and skirt are each marked Medford on older Vogue tags.  I identified similar pieces sold as separates --so do you think buyers would expect shoes and socks to go with it, or not ?

White/Pink dress -- Tag= Vogue Dolls Inc. The hat trim matches, so I am guessing that belongs in this set.  The pantaloons I added, do they look like they belong??  -- and, I have not been able to find out which outfit this Pink Hair Ring -- Crown --  (what they are called??) belongs.

The dark pink Netted 'Formal' also has a Vogue Dolls Inc. tag.  do you think the Bright Pink hat goes with it, or 

the more demure pink floral ring??

And last but not least, I do think the red and white rose floral ring belongs to the Hawaiian Ginny ???

I Thank You Ahead of Time for any Help or Suggestions you provide.

Cheers, BrendaLee

gin1stqx.gif

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Help with Vogue Ginny Dolls Outfits -- Thank You Ahead of Time !!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thank You EVER So Much!!! XXXOOO  BrendaLee

Message 5 of 5
latest reply