cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a catalog of Rustie dolls? How to id/price them?

judyscondo
Enthusiast
I have 8 42" large dolls all with Rustie and numbers on their necks. They have been left as part of moms estate. Ideally there is a catalog with pics so I can ID them by height and clothes. Or perhaps there is an place where I can post a picture and get an ID that way. I have 80 other smaller ruste dolls to id and value but I know these 8 were her prized possessions. . I know they are from the 1980's and 90's. limited editions, sold on HSN during Rustie's birthday celebrations. I have not found matching ones on ebay. I need names. any help is appreciated.
Message 1 of 67
latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

Re: Is there a catalog of Rustie dolls? How to id/price them?

I have Charlyn (64 of 400) purchased in 2003, for sale. She has her original box, and certificate. Her Victorian attire, including hoop slip, underwear, white stockings, pink shoes, hat with feather, and necklace are in great condition. Please email me at: connie.winton@gmail.com Price: $225.00 Free shipping in contiguous 48 states. Ask me for photos, if you are interested.

Message 61 of 67
latest reply

I. Have. Rustie. Doll. 42 in. Charlotte. She. Is. Num. 0001 of 2000. I. Bought. This. New. For. My mom. If. Interested. 

Message 62 of 67
latest reply

I'm trying to find anything to help me figure out the values of the 2 I have to sell. Both 42 in. Both with fur coats and hats and jewels. One named Silhouette which I've seen listed and she is 154 out of 400. I've seen her listed/sold for between 600-800 (but I am going to list her for much less than that) but the other is named Mariska and she is 013 out of 200. I can't find any of her anywhere for even a reference point. She has her original box and coa. Does anyone know anything about her?

Message 63 of 67
latest reply

May I ask how you contacted her? I need to get ahold of her as well

Message 64 of 67
latest reply

I don't know if this email addy for Rustie is still good its been a long time sense I emailed her, but you can try it to see.

dollsbyrustieunique@worldnet.att.net
Message 65 of 67
latest reply

i think i have this same doll,did you find any info on it if so please e-mail me at rivermom123@gmail.con thank you
Message 66 of 67
latest reply

I have about 30+ different Rustie dolls I got ahold of, the big ones, 34-36-or taller
in boxes, never taken out of box
I will sell for much less than normal price as I'd like to sell as a lot if at all possible, I am on westcoast

Message me if anyone is interested

troyatmservice at gmail.com

Message 67 of 67
latest reply