Dolls Artists and Limited Edition
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is there a catalog of Rustie dolls? How to id/price them?

I have 8 42" large dolls all with Rustie and numbers on their necks. They have been left as part of moms estate. Ideally there is a catalog with pics so I can ID them by height and clothes. Or perhaps there is an place where I can post a picture and ...

Rustie doll

I was given a 42" Rustie's Doll. There is no stamp on the back of the neck, and behind the ear there is a signature and #1. The doll has a broken finger and the wig is crazy wild (messy). I contacted the maker hoping to get a new hand and wig. She as...

Can anyone help identify this miniature doll?

It is a porcellain miniature. The clothes are sewn on so I cannot see all of the back or the joints. What I can see seams to be marked MAS. I think it is pin jointed at the shoulders and hips and the neck is also jointed. It measures about 3.5 in. ta...

002-1.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sandra Wright Justiss Doll Nubbin 1983

Hello I am hoping someone can help me with a price that this doll sold for on Worthpoint. It is the only place I have found this what seems to be rare 1983 11" Sandra Justiss doll named nubbin. I don't have a clue if I should list her for $45.00 or $...

Lewis Sorensen

Hello,I have a hand-painted plate signed Lewis Sorensen from 1950. The only person I can find is the dollmaker. Is this plate from him??? Please help!!!