cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

California Fires

I don't know how many of our group members are in California but I hope you are all safe. Here in Reno we are getting smoke and ash blown in from two different fires. So I can just imagine how bad it must be to be that much closer.

Be safe!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

California Fires

Those big wild fires are horrible.

We went thru that here in Florida 1998.

We had to evacuate. Over 300 homes were destroyed. Killed lots of wildlife.

If you are someone having trouble posting cause of physical issues. Have your computer

person hook up the "voice" thing in your computer. It writes down everything you say. Makes some mistakes but you can follow what I am saying??? righte?

Be safe out there

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

California Fires

Who-I can read you -loud and clear!   Good alternative when you can't type.

Stay safe everyone!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

California Fires

Glad you followed the Voice Over posting with your computer.

They also showed me how to do the same thing on a cell phone to send message. Look for that little Mike row phone along the botgtom.

Hope you are doing ok Denise. Been thinking about you an many others in our group here. so many are among the missin these daze. Been quiet in here and also some can't find the group any more. I needed to create a shortcut to find this.  Myself.

To create a shortcut go to My Ebay. Scroll down along the left and you will find Short Cuts.

Click on Edit

Then paste in the web address of our group.

Click Save.

When you click on that in the future you will need to sign in.

If any of you belong to other groups maybe you can let them know about our Disabled Discussion Group. Be really nice to help people who are disabled out there.

We been a group for 3 years.

Group hugs to everyone

((((((((Gentle Hugs)))))))))

Message 4 of 4
latest reply