cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wine Glasses - Unknown Maker

Would anyone know the origin of these glasses? The pictures are not very good. They are a pretty soft blue, with gold trim...quite heavy and appear to be of good quality, but I have no idea who the maker is or the pattern, etc.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hello mjbette, Welcome to the group! I'm sorry that we can't see the pattern on your wine glasses in the photos. You might be able to get a better view of the pattern if you take your photo looking down into the glass from the top. In the meanwhile you can check this site. There are many categories to view but I'd try looking at the decorating section first. This site doesn't sell anything and is only a reference for identifications. http://www.chataboutdg.com/pics/index.php?sessionid=a366755e94358c1c30d6f77d1e19a0c2&sessionid=a3667... I hope this link is allowed to post. :-) Best Wishes, Yan
Warmest Regards,
Yan
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks, Yanny. 🙂 I'll try to get a better picture...and I will definitely check out that site. Marsha
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I have some better pictures.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hi mjbette, Your glass is Lovely! I'm sorry that I don't recognize the stems off hand. I'll have to check my few books. Will let you know if I find anything. They look to be newer to me. (just my humble opinion) That is to say not antique. I say this because of the color and the stem design. Following the Contemporary lead I think would be a good place to start to look for ID'ing your glasses. Hope this info is helpful. Best Wishes, Yan
Warmest Regards,
Yan
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks, Yanny...yes, that was very helpful.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply