cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green Berry Bowl with Diamond Pattern - Maker and Pattern Help Please

Not sure if this is pre 1940's depression glass or more modern colored glass.  Any help with maker and pattern name is appreciated. Thanks!

GreenBerry1.JPG

GreenBerry2.JPG

GreenBerry3.JPG

GreenBerry4.JPG

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Green Berry Bowl with Diamond Pattern - Maker and Pattern Help Please

High, this item is Depression, uranium glassware and should glow a lovely green under black Light. I'm not at home where my books are, but the maker (pretty sure) is Jeanette glass, and the official name is diamond....something. what I do know for sure is that if there are no chips or cracks you have a nice little bowl that is worth a decent amount. Glass prices are very flat right now, but there will be those who will be looking for this piece to complete their collections. Undamaged, they are fairly difficult to find.....I can't BELIEVE I can't remember this new, I have a couple pieces up in my own store...ugh, old age!
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

The pattern is Windsor Diamond by Jeannette Glass Co. The green is somewhat harder to find than the pink in this pattern. It also comes in crystal.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Nice I nailed 4 of them at a garage sale for a couple bucks.  I could not remember ever seeing the pattern in my books.  Will see if I can find a listing now. Thanks! 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

THANK YOU VINTAGE! Getting old-timer I guess. Check them with black light...if they don't glow, they Repro....lol. Congrats if you got 4 undamaged...nice find! Neat little trick, take a small black light with you when shopping...also highlights damage and repairs...Happy Hunting!
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thanks!  Yep they check out under a black light, real McCoys.  Sweet.  I have 3 perfect ones and one is inner lip chip.  

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Excellent.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply