cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone

If you accidentally click the return button but want the iPhone, how do you cancel the return so the iPhone would still be sent to me?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Iphone

As I quote from an older Form:

Here's how a buyer can close a request when a problem is Resolved:

-Go to your Purchase history under My eBay.
-Locate the item you opened a request for and click View order details.
-Click on the Close this request button.

IMPORTANT: Once the request is closed, you won't be able to reopen it or receive a refund from eBay for the transaction.

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Iphone

Hey Everyone Hello SELLER Here Saw The IPHONE thing I sent this to ebay support cuz I started wondering Can Any One Help and storage28 if can help let me know 

Here it goes 

OK I have an offer ON BRAND NEW IPHONE'S I BOUGHT FOR OUR COMPANY, NOW THESE ARE BRAND BRAND NEW UNOPENED SEALED IN THE BOX ... I GOT AN OFFER , SO I LOOKED AT MY POST I SPECIFICALLY PUT NO RETURNS BECAUSE ONCE YOU OPEN THE SEAL THATS IT ITS USED ,OR THE BUYER CAN TAKE MY $2000 PHONES OUT AND PUT USED PHONES INSIDE ,IVE ALREADY TOOK PICTURES OF THE BOXES, SERIAL NUMBERS IME NUMBERS , WHAT MAKES YOU THINK BECAUSE I KNOW THIS BUYER JUST AS WELL AS YOU .

AN OMG WHY DID YOU PUT EBAY 100% RETURNS MONEY BACK ON MY SELLER PAGE IF HE OPENS RIPS THAT PLASTIC OFF THE NEW IPHONE AN DOES SOMETHING, AN JUST SAYING HE SENDS ME BACK BOGUS PHONES OR CLONES IT I DONT KNOW .. YOU FREEZE MY ACCOUNT UNTIL YOUR INVESTIGATION. WHOS PAYING MY MONEY IF ITS OMG HELP ME PLEASE 561-267-0417 WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER I HAVE 28 HRS TO FIGURE THIS OUT SO IF YOUR GOING TO PROTECT ME 150% AND SUPPORT THIS PROTECT ME ILL TAKE THE OFFER ... ANOTHER THING WHEN SOMEONE SENDS AN OFFER YOU SHOULD ALLOW THE SELLER AND THE BUYER TALK ON EBAY MESSAGE , WHATS THE SENCE IM JUST SCARED NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT THIS THAT OVER $6000 I PAID FOR THE 3 PHONES

Thank You 

IMG_20211026_213652.jpg

 Brand New Iphones Sealed In Box Never Opened 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply