Message 1 of 632
latest reply
631 REPLIES 631

Sally?

seanb4bid
Thrill-Seeker
Hey, look what i found...

http://www.sallybeauty.com/

Who woulda guessed that Sally owns her own beauty product website?
Message 241 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

seanb4bid
Thrill-Seeker
Sally searched the sandy seashore for small seashells on a somewhat sunny saturday september 6th, but suffered a severe sunburn in the scorching sun on sunday september 7th while searching for sexy studs. 😮
Message 242 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

seanb4bid
Thrill-Seeker
Message 243 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

Yeah, Sean saved Sally!
Message 244 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

Woo-hoo!

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=SoAzAuctions
Message 245 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

Woot!

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=going1nceamc
Message 246 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

Woot! Woot!

Message 247 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

How do you get a thread locked in the basement? (and could we do it to a couple of others?)

Message 248 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

seanb4bid
Thrill-Seeker
Sally makes me wanna sing, sing, sing while frolicking in flowery fields and thinking irish spring thoughts of the woman i might someday meet. Will her name be Sally, too? Will she wear a jean jacket like Sally? Will she be an artist like Sally? Will she be as photogenic as Sally? Will her signature look as nice as Sally's?

Sally brings so many profound thoughts of wonderment to mind. :-x
Message 249 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

Too bad there's only one Sally... and she's spoken for.

bnw, the mods stuck this and several other threads down here after we requested that some of the threads not be erased.

Hmm. Maybe we should ask again. There are a couple of threads that do nothing but push other threads off the first page. If they were stuck down here, any and all posters who were interested could track them down here and post without annoying anyone else. I'm sure they both would be glad to continue posting even if nobody else was interested.
Message 250 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

I don't suppose any of them have the words "mustang" or "rocker" in the title.... hmmm?

Message 251 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

oops! Make that "rockstar". #1 with a bullet, top of the list, day in and day out, for about a month now.

Message 252 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

I hear ya - and since I'm the one who said something about it (in all seriousness) - I became the board meany & prompted some other threads about how we're so mean to newbies!

(uh... we don't have to show the same modicum of propriety & concern for other's feelings down here, do we?) 😉
~
Message 253 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

Well I guess one good thing came out of it - it seems most of the madness has been quarantined to one thread.
(uh-oh, I just multiple posted!)
~
Message 254 of 632
latest reply

Sally?

Move over, Capt. - *I'm* taking your title as "board meany"! Except I'm using my venom on the old hands first, to make newbies incautious and catch them unaware...
Check out my "ME" page for a link to The Corral - sweet freedom is at hand!
Message 255 of 632
latest reply