cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUY IT NOWS ARE NOW 30 DAY LISTINGS! UNFAIR!!

Ebay has now changed BUY IT NOWS to 30 day listings. You can no longer do it for 7 days which means no one will see it for at least 30 days!! THIS IS INSANE!! What nit wit made this change? Change it back immediately!!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: BUY IT NOWS ARE NOW 30 DAY LISTINGS! UNFAIR!!

I am a little confused.  How is no one going to see your listing for 30 days?  I have all of my listings for good till cancelled, and when I first put them up, I start getting page views within a day or two.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@bettys-goodies   Actually, eBay sent out messaged announcements to all Sellers about the change they would be making on Fixed Price listings.  The change went in to affect last week and now ALL Fixed Priced listings will be Good til Cancelled.  There are no other choices for durations of different lengths.  That message should have been in your eBay messaging mailbox, did you miss it?  Just curious, not being critical.

If you go to The Community home page and type GTC in the Search window you will notice that there are quite a few threads concerning this topic ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

If you put them on for 30 days they are seen the first day and then 30 days later when they are going off. I DON'T WANT TO WAIT THAT LONG!!!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Totally agree!! so now you list an auction for 7 days and add the buy it now feature. I have no idea why they changed the buy it now feature to 30 days.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I read that too. Doesn't mean we have to like it!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply