Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

ID please!

I recently purchased this vase. It’s a clay/sandstone/ceramic almost gritty texture where it is tan in color. Black markings have a slightly shinier finish. Approx 18 inches tall. I have spent hours trying to find out the maker, age etc. Any help is ...

AFF38C53-EFBC-4EB7-BAAA-78BB5FB2E233.jpeg FD8E8705-D0C6-4474-83D0-49CF16F43021.jpeg

Vase and Marking ID

I recently purchased this vase. It’s a clay/sandstone/ceramic almost gritty texture where it is tan in color. Black markings have a slightly shinier finish. Approx 18 inches tall. I have spent hours trying to find out the maker, age etc. Any help is ...

AFF38C53-EFBC-4EB7-BAAA-78BB5FB2E233.jpeg FD8E8705-D0C6-4474-83D0-49CF16F43021.jpeg

Ginny Doll Repair

Can I do anything to restore the cheek color on my vintage ginny dolls? Some of their cheeks are super pale. Thanks.

Does anyone know the style or have any info on this iron candelabra?

It's about 21 1/2"long and 14 1/2"tall. There are no markings anywhere that I can find. I've done a lot of googling and brought it to a couple antique stores, but I'm having trouble identifying a style/possibly century. Any help would be much appreci...

Help Identifying Stamp on Chinese Vase and Sticker

Hi everyone, I have this Chinese vase that has a red stamp on the bottom, and a 'Reed & Barton' sticker. I wasn't able to identify the stamp, but I didn't look into it too thoroughly. However, I did search for Reed & Barton Chinese pottery somewhat e...

Would thes be considered Deco?

Pair of milk glass S&P shakers with tags on the bottom that read VIKING HAND MADE Made in Japan. The shapes are really different and someone said they were Deco, or Art Deco. I want to list them but do want to be correct. Well I guess first question ...

What’s this worth??

Recently I stumbled across a wooden pokemon poster from Scorpio that’s a really big nice size in near mint condition, I’ve found the paper version, but I can’t find this wood version in this poster anywhere. I know it’s probably legit because all the...

C65519E6-C0AE-4423-9FC6-E6F35BA00664.jpeg DAF37274-970A-4C86-9597-9DC39F56D041.jpeg 58E91F45-4E0E-4677-AFB7-DE7A11AB7046.jpeg 2856E76E-06B7-46D0-BB9A-E76076D91350.jpeg

Resolved! Two old? lamps

I could be way off base here.The first lamp I am showing is an oil converted to electric years ago. I wish they would have left it oil. The burner is marked Arrow and then Uno on it somewhere there is a date of 12-24-12 not sure if that is 2012 or 19...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Loetz vase pattern and age

Hello, we would like to request any help in identifying this vase that has been in my family for many years? The vase we have been told years ago was a oil spotted iridescent one from the turn of the century pos. but we know very little about it and ...

Help I.D. Company Lapel Pin

Hi, found another company pin from my dad's collection that has me stumped. He worked for airline companies and electronic companies like GE & Honeywell. Not sure if it is related to that or just some random pin. As you can see it has 100 with a grid...

PIN & DORMAN 002.JPG PIN & DORMAN 003.JPG PIN & DORMAN 001.JPG
Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors