cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage NASA Apollo Gemini Scrapbook with Photographs, prints memorabilia Help

Vintage NASA Scrapbook with Photographs, prints memorabilia

I need help finding out value of items in this scrapbook.  The lithograph prints in the book  are not that valuable.  However I have 3 red number NASA color photographs on kodak paper.  I also have 2 black numbered black and white photographs.  I believe that the previous owner was on the Apollo 14 Navy Recovery Force that helped retrieve the Apollo 14 astronauts and their ship.   There are also personal photographs taken during the recovery and other personal photographs.  There is also newsletter booklets that were issued from the U.S.S. New Orleans Ship and a stamped envelope.  I would appreciate any help or advice.  IMG_2130.jpgIMG_2131.jpgIMG_2134.jpgIMG_2135.jpgIMG_2138.jpgIMG_2158.jpgIMG_2162.jpgIMG_2146.jpgIMG_2143.jpgIMG_2163.jpgIMG_2156.jpgIMG_2151.jpgIMG_2150.jpgIMG_2154.jpgIMG_2153.jpgIMG_2167.jpgIMG_2166.jpgIMG_2159.jpgIMG_2160.jpgIMG_2161.jpgIMG_2155.jpgIMG_2159.jpgIMG_2147.jpgIMG_2140.jpgIMG_2141.jpgIMG_2133.jpgIMG_2152.jpg

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Vintage NASA Apollo Gemini Scrapbook with Photographs, prints memorabilia Help

You can search "NASA Photo Red Letter" to get some idea. The official photos have decent value. The subject matter is important and you seem to have some nice subjects there.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: Vintage NASA Apollo Gemini Scrapbook with Photographs, prints memorabilia Help

Thank you for your feedback.  I'm waiting to be approved to a NASA discussion forum where there are collectors who will give you their feedback.  Hopefully they can give me more insight on this.  Thanks again!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Have you tried researching the name on the envelope - Mrs. Dyann T. Loftus?   

Rita

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I have researched the name and could not come up with anything. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply