cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake Perth Mint Gold Bars

I just returned a Perth Gold Bar back to  the seller as it was fake.

Ebay just  keeps allowing the seller   to keep on selling these fake bars.  Really incredible.

The bar I just returned is , right as I write this, being sold again.  I have reported this and even called up  about it.  And still ebay does nothing.

It seems to me you sell a fake once, ok.  Twice, and you are out of here!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Fake Perth Mint Gold Bars

You can help to report this seller by going to the listing.  On the right side just above the description you'll see in blue "Report item"  If he has more than onel listing offering fake items, , I would go into each  and report it!

Thanks for helping to clean up the world! 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Google what does in assay mean ?

HINC HVMILIBVS VENIA

HINC RETRIBVTO SVPERBIS

MISERICORDIAS DOMINI IN AETERNVM CANTABO AD MAJOREM DEI GLORIAM
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I see. It was a speakermeat gold bar. He's been selling them for years. Just got caught again.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You can report an item, but by the time that eBay gets around to "investigating," if they even do, that auction has ended. eBay has become too big without enough compenent people for oversite. Thus, the buyer is left to file a case and prove their position that itself has a huge snag... there is no option but "return" and to return, even the fake item has to be in "original condition".   .... those are the rules that we have suffered by cutting/filing for proof after using an element tester. If you have to cut or file, take it up with PayPal for fraud...  as in, call them. eBay workers often go by the letter and not the intent.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply