cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automotive maker Geber Motor Corp. Cookie Tin - Any info on Geber Motor's ? Mid-Century

Does anyone have info on Geber Motor Corp ?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Automotive maker Geber Motor Corp. Cookie Tin - Any info on Geber Motor's ? Mid-Century

I would question if that were Mid-Century.  The design doesn't appear to be.

Debora

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Thank you.......older, newer?

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Are there still cookies in it? I'm an excellent judge of cookies.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Adding to that, I worked on a movie set once. It was a period set (50's)and they made many props with Photoshop, going to Kinkos and having the results printed that they would then glue onto objects. The lack of any real baking company showing reminds me of how they used to do it.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

A cursory Google search brings up several hits for Gebers Motor Corporation, 2142 Austin Road, Troy, Michigan, 48083 -- so you might follow up that lead.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

That's all well and good but... it doesn't say a word about cookies!

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Cookie_monster.jpg

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Thank you!

Message 10 of 10
latest reply