Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

ID silver hallmark

Can anyone identify this silver hallmark? The item itself could be a Maltese cross napkin ring, but is pretty big at 1 7/8" dia. Thank you! David.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Holland Mold Ashtray Help

I have a holland mold ashtray. The maker used a black finish, making it hard to tell the design within the ash tray. It is rectangular tray with what appears to be an eagle and a sickle/ scythe.... I can't find the design anywhere.... just curious as...

Can it be Antonio Pineda's sculpture?

Hi Could someone please tell me if this taxco silver rose sculpture is Antonio Pineda's or not? Thank you This taxco silver rose sculpture in silver basket is marked as circle as taxco mexico 925 with eagle 3 stamp. In the middle of the circle mark i...

Help w antique English Painting Signature

This one is not signed on the front but I believe from the stamp I have traced it to turn of the century but need help with the signature on back. I have spent a lot of time of this one but coming up empty. Any help is appreciated. The stamp reads "p...

Resolved! Tea Set

I need help to identify the age and maker of this set. Adjusted to be demitasse size.

Resolved! Do You Recognize This Set Of Salt & Pepper Shakers?

I believe these are Pillsbury "Doughboy Poppin & Poppin Fresh"Salt and Pepper Shakers. They are hand painted, glazed and made of porcelain. Each measure 3"H x 2"W. No makings on either one, as to the origin. Thanks for any help in identifying this ad...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors