cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal limited account

Hi there,

I hope that this is not too late ,but Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all of you.

I have a problem with limited paypal account,on 8th Dec 2015 I have received the following message from them:

"As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system. During a recent screening, PayPal's Compliance Department reviewed your account and identified activity that may be in violation of United States regulations administered by the Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC). PayPal is committed to complying with and meeting its global regulatory obligations. One obligation is to ensure that our customers, merchants, and partners are also in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including those set forth by OFAC, in their use of PayPal."

All documents have been sent to them since 9th of Dec 2015,and on 20th of Dec I have sent a message to their message center,but all what they do is forwarding my messages to the limitation department with no direct contact between me and the limitation department.

The problem -I assume- happend after buying some books outside Ebay which include one with the title "Iranian hammered coinage,by Farahbakhsh " I have included a list of the books within the paypal payment message .

Is this book is the problem? If yes ,then how bad is my situation?.

Kind Regards,

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference"

Robert Frost (1874–1963)
Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Paypal limited account

You got that correcto!  

Regardos Muchos.

Dos Equis [at this spot]. 

Message 16 of 25
latest reply

Hello manager, I can't bid the amount please check my Accunt ASAP thanks.
Message 17 of 25
latest reply

DEAR  MADAM OR SIR AS I EXPLAIN BEFOR PLEASE KEEPING TOUCH WITH PAY PAL I AM NEW BUSINESS EBAY MEMMBER  I AM IN VERY BAD STAGE OF MY LIFE MY BROTHER HAS MORE THAN 2 MILLION $ OF PERSIAN ORENTAL RUGS THAT HE GIVE ME TO GET BACK ON MY FEET AS YOU SEE I DID SOME SMALL MIISTACK AND MY FRIEND WICH IS EBAY MEMBER FOR OVER 12 YEARS IS HELPING ME FROM NOW ON. BUT FIRST I NEED MR MONEY THAT PAY PAL HOLDING TO IT I REALY NEED MONYE TO PAY MY BILLS . AND ALSO PLEASE INCREASE MY LIMITE TO 100.000$ PLEASE LETS HELP EACH OTHER TO MAKE MONEY PLEASE DO YOUR BEST  THANK  YOU AND GOD BLESS  MAJID TOLOUI

@coinsrainbow wrote:

Hi there,

I hope that this is not too late ,but Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all of you.

I have a problem with limited paypal account,on 8th Dec 2015 I have received the following message from them:

"As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system. During a recent screening, PayPal's Compliance Department reviewed your account and identified activity that may be in violation of United States regulations administered by the Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC). PayPal is committed to complying with and meeting its global regulatory obligations. One obligation is to ensure that our customers, merchants, and partners are also in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including those set forth by OFAC, in their use of PayPal."

All documents have been sent to them since 9th of Dec 2015,and on 20th of Dec I have sent a message to their message center,but all what they do is forwarding my messages to the limitation department with no direct contact between me and the limitation department.

The problem -I assume- happend after buying some books outside Ebay which include one with the title "Iranian hammered coinage,by Farahbakhsh " I have included a list of the books within the paypal payment message .

Is this book is the problem? If yes ,then how bad is my situation?.

Kind Regards,

Message 18 of 25
latest reply

Hi : I'm have same time problems, But I
tried to pay for an item, and the paypal payment transaction rejects me and mark mistake, as I fix the problem
Message 19 of 25
latest reply

Tengo problemas al comprar
Message 20 of 25
latest reply

Message 21 of 25
latest reply

How did u fix ur account to take another card

Message 22 of 25
latest reply

Yes, hello I changed my account so the refund you gave me I cannot access because that account no longer exists. Is there I a way I can give you my new account and get the refund there?

Message 23 of 25
latest reply

Hello why my PayPal account is limited I just want to buy something on ebay please unblock me....

Message 24 of 25
latest reply

I have unresolved complaints regarding paypal's money transmission activity for Texas Department of Banking, 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, Texas 78705, 1-877-276-5554, www.dob.texas.gov. First, paypal is demanding I release more personal information before I may close my account. Second, this paypal account prevents me from conducting business on ebay. I want to do business on ebay. Pay pal cannot not resolve the issue by sending me another link to "access denied" again. Have a nice day.

Message 25 of 25
latest reply