cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beatrix Potter 50p coin collection

Hi all I'm sure you have all seen the five Beatrix Potter 50p coins released into circulation in 2016 and the further four coins that are available to buy from the Royal Mint in 2017 featuring Tom Kitten, Benjamin Bunny, Jeremy Fisher and the tale of Peter Rabbit. Does anybody know when or if the 2017 coins will be in general circulation? Also Betrix Potter released 23 different tales in the early 20th century featuring many other characters, does anybody know if there are any plans in the future to produce more coins featuring the other characters? Your feedback, answers and comments will be very helpful and much appreciated.Tom KittenTom Kitten

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Screenshot_20170815-172609.jpg

Screenshot_20170815-172537.jpg

Screenshot_20170815-172450.jpg

Could these be future characters from Beatrix Potter to feature on 50p coins?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@mcjoggag wrote:

does anybody know if there are any plans in the future to produce more coins featuring the other characters? Your feedback, answers and comments will be very helpful and much appreciated.

i'd say your best bet for a correct answer would be to check the RM website... www.royalmint.com

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thank you I've not seen any news on future coins on the royal mail website yet but I will keep checking.

Many thanks

James 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply