cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Buyer asked to cancel the order" - But buyer did not!

Hi,

I ordered one item which was in stoke . Ordered and paid.

Next, the seller cancelled the order - "...the seller had to cancel your order due to the following reason: Buyer asked to cancel the order. However, I never asked to cancel the order. Never!

I cannot understand how and why eBay allowed such cheating!? How I can complain?

Regards.

Sika_FerroGard903_eBay.jpg

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: "Buyer asked to cancel the order" - But buyer did not!

You do have the option of leaving feedback. Just do not make the feedback personal. Keep on point.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

may be possible reason for the both side...however chat with ebay egent soon as you posible....

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

@leonidnk wrote:

Hi,

I ordered one item which was in stoke of romedil-gruppoedico seller. Ordered and paid.

Next, the seller cancelled the order - "...the seller had to cancel your order due to the following reason: Buyer asked to cancel the order. However, I never asked to cancel the order. Never!

I cannot understand how and why eBay allowed such cheating!? How I can complain?

Regards.

Sika_FerroGard903_eBay.jpg

Hi, @leonidnk! Please be sure to report your seller here, since this is a policy violation. The appropriate team will take the necessary action regarding that violation. 

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

You need to report the seller here. Use the seller violated one of ebay policies. Then make sure to describe that the seller used a false reason for canceling your purchase, and that you never asked to cancel as you were looking forward to receiving your item.

https://www.ebay.com/help/action?topicid=4022

janet9988_0-1659376079699.png

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Thank you for the reply.

"You do have the option of leaving feedback" - No, I do not. Probably, because the purchase been cancelled.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Thanks.

Who is "ebay egent"?

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Yes you should be able to leave negative feedback. Try going to the bottom of yuor main feedback page and click leave feedback from there.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Thank you.

I am going to do it.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Thank you very much.

I am going to do it.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Thank you.

I found it and left negative feedback.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply