cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order & payment. I paid for fruits & vegetables earlier with my credit card.ebay says i have no ord

Now they say I have no order. please have this taken care of. thanks

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

order & payment. I paid for fruits & vegetables earlier with my credit card.ebay says i have no ord

Since we're all fellow eBayers, buyers and sellers, we have no way to have this taken care of.

You bought fruits and vegetables on eBay?

Clearly, you're going to have to return and give better details of the problem here if you want advice.

Or go to eBay on Facebook for help.  

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hi @believer777 

Could you have ordered the item as a Guest?  That wouldn’t show on your account.  You’d have to access the confirmation email you received after placing your order.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

We are not customer service. Please contact customer service and then tell us your story.
@believer777 wrote:

Now they say I have no order. please have this taken care of. thanks

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Did you find the items on eBay, but the seller suggested to you to order the fruits and vegetables directly from his website instead of through eBay? So, did you give your credit card directly to the seller instead of directly to eBay? Anyway, if you ordered with your credit card, you can file a complaint through your credit card if you don't receive the items. Btw, eBay suspends people who take sales off of eBay.

The other option is that you might have ordered as a guest instead of being signed in to your eBay account as someone else mentioned.

Good luck.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply