cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new search category needed

Due to some sellers obfuscating details of their selling description, A new search category is needed to  eliminate sellers with a less than  optimum feedback ratings. Let's just say the buyer could eliminate all sellers with less than 98% rating. Or and other number that people can agree on.

I do realize that not all feedback are reasonable, but some sellers are making buying on E Bay a less desirable outcome, and some sellers need to weeded out. If not E Bay eliminating these sellers then buyers not buying will have to do. 

What say you? 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

An occasional seller can be less than 98% with just one negative feedback, while a very high-volume seller can have hundreds of negs and still be above 98%. So I much prefer to do what I currently do -- actually look at the feedback, read the negs, and go from there.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yes. But extremely time consuming. A new seller is  more concerned with pleasing a customer and actually taking care of their concerns than a high volume seller. That is the way it appears to work currently.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply