cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

leaving neg feedback

the few times ive left neg feedback the seller got the feedback removed . this almost always happens unless the seller is a big seller and lazy about contacting ebay  its most likely will get removed  if the seller complains .all the seller has to do is say the buyer lied over and over again and someone will listen 

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: leaving neg feedback

i think after a few years ebay will remove neg feedback comments altogether  like youtube removed dislikes so you wont know whos bad or good on here 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

i think after a few years ebay will remove neg feedback comments altogether  like youtube removed dislikes so you wont know whos bad or good on here 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

^^^ Mischief managed! 🙄

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@angwjea wrote:

the few times ive left neg feedback the seller got the feedback removed . this almost always happens unless the seller is a big seller and lazy about contacting ebay  its most likely will get removed  if the seller complains .all the seller has to do is say the buyer lied over and over again and someone will listen 

Wow, over the years you've had a lot of problems. I wonder whether ebay isn't for you.

Based on some of the previous negs that weren't removed, I suspect the reason some of your feedbacks are removed is because of comments like, "had to go though ebay to get a refund," or "seller canceled order and didnt issue the refund . had to ask ebay for help."

Thank you for posting! Bubble gum, anyone?  

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

yeah feedback means nothing nowadays

u can check my thread where the seller was able to remove deserved feedback within minutes

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Buying/dishonest-sellers-easily-manipulate-their-feedback-it-s-no/m-p/...

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Most feedback removals are the result of the one leaving the feedback violating one of eBay's feedback rules.  I would advise you to review them to make sure that you aren't inadvertently breaking one of them to avoid that having yours removed in the future.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I always find it interesting when the original poster of a thread chooses their own reply as the solution.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@7606dennis wrote:

Most feedback removals are the result of the one leaving the feedback violating one of eBay's feedback rules.  I would advise you to review them to make sure that you aren't inadvertently breaking one of them to avoid that having yours removed in the future.

There are also procedural events that involve removing feedback from a buyer, such as certain cancellations, seller-issued refunds, shipping situations, etc. There could be dozens of reasons buyer feedback gets removed.

Since we weren't privy to any of the actual comments or scenarios, it's hard to tell why the OP's specific feedback comments were removed. Good thing the OP's issues have already been solved . . .

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

are you sure your looking at my feedback page theres basically  no negative  feedback on it to any seller    they almost all got deleted and removed and the sellers rating level went back up after it was deleted .   like i said its pointless to leave neg feedback on here 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

And in yout thread it was discovered that you left FB that mentioned eBay's involvement in your case, so YES that is removable.

Harping on about it will not change eay's policy

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 10 of 10
latest reply