cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Bucks

Does anybody get eBay Bucks anymore?  It is my understanding that the 1% rewards were removed, but there are bonus offers where you can earn 5% rewards.  Where would I find these offers?  In email, eBay Messages, Bids/Offers, Promotional offers, or some other place.  I don't recall ever receiving any since the 1% rewards stopped.  

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

eBay Bucks

eBay still sends 5% eBay Bucks offers to select accounts periodically, typically towards the end of the month, often on a Monday, with the offer expiring at midnight Wednesday (Pacific time).

I usually notice such offers in one of the banners that cycles across the top of the main eBay page, or else in a message in my eBay messages.

eburtonlab_0-1664718189530.png

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

eBay Bucks

@wpt05,

When searching for an item if you open a listing you will see Sponsored/Promoted listings on the page. If you click on any of those you will receive a "special offer from the seller" with a percentage of their choice off the listing price, in your ebay messages usually within 24 hours.  I've received offers for up to 20% off, which is much better than the paltry 1% reward you received from the Bucks program.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

eBay Bucks

eBay still sends 5% eBay Bucks offers to select accounts periodically, typically towards the end of the month, often on a Monday, with the offer expiring at midnight Wednesday (Pacific time).

I usually notice such offers in one of the banners that cycles across the top of the main eBay page, or else in a message in my eBay messages.

eburtonlab_0-1664718189530.png

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

eBay Bucks

I have been round and round trying to figure out why I don't receive ebay bucks anymore. Been about 10 months. Called multiple times without any success. My best solution is buy from  AliExpress since ebay doesnt seen to care at all about customers or ebay bucks anymore. 

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

eBay Bucks

Haven't seen any of the random bonuses since the cancellation of the program.☹️

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

eBay Bucks

I have not received any Ebay Bucks for almost a year now, it shows my purchase but no Ebay Bucks

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

eBay Bucks

Same here. My last eBay Bucks offer was in July. Ebay has sent me these offers every month for 2 years and now I don't get them? WTH?

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

eBay Bucks

Typically, these offers now only show up if you are actually buying items. More likely if you have spent significant money within a 30 day period as well. I tend to receive the offers after $100 mark typically. They are mostly useless now due to the changes to the program. But, I save many items in watch list just in case. Impulse buying days are long done for me.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

eBay Bucks

I'm not getting bucks offers, either, and it is starting to bug me. A lot. I tried several different patterns (putting items of higher price than I might normally buy in my summary, removing almost everything from the summary), anything I thought could get the AI/algorithm to go "hey, maybe this guy wants to give us his money". I don't like it when a company gives an incentive to encourage use, then gradually strips away the customer's  benefit until one day they  just don't offer anything any more.

This is the same pattern that caused me to stop buying happy meals at McDees: The cool toys disappeared.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

eBay Bucks

Same with me. The last eBay Bucks offer I received was in July. I used to receive an offer once a month near the end of each month. Ebay must have changed its algorithm for distributing the offers. Very frustrating. They're getting stingier and stingier.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

eBay Bucks

"Enrollment in eBay Bucks is currently closed and after careful consideration, we’ve decided to retire the 1% earnings reward on everyday purchases.

However we’ll still be running eBay Bucks special offers so you may still receive bonus offers by invite. "

Earning and using eBay Bucks | eBay

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

eBay Bucks

I agree, they're alienating their fan base...losing loyalty

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

eBay Bucks

same on my account

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

eBay Bucks

"may still receive bonus offers by invite"

Is ANYONE getting these invites?

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

eBay Bucks

Is ANYONE getting these invites?

I received the most recent offer in January.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply