cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot view purchase history - is it just me?

anyone else having this problem?  i have been trying for the last hour to view my purchase history, and this is what it keeps saying...

"Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Try again later."

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: cannot view purchase history - is it just me?

This has been ongoing for a while now. Today is especially bad. I have tried like 20 times and keep getting the error. Someone suggested using different menu dropdown choices but it doesn't matter today. I have a feeling they went the cheap route on storage and are having issues with demand on the cheap server......

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I'm not having that issue, my purchases are showing just fine.

he/him/guy/dude...you get the picture
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

This has been ongoing for a while now. Today is especially bad. I have tried like 20 times and keep getting the error. Someone suggested using different menu dropdown choices but it doesn't matter today. I have a feeling they went the cheap route on storage and are having issues with demand on the cheap server......

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

thank you for checking and letting me know that it's not an issue for everyone.  that helps!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

okay, so it's intermittent for some people.  thank you so much!

yup, could be the cheaper route...but, when amazon and everyone else on their servers went down, ebay didn't.  so, there's positives and negs to being on an independent server.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Painful, but if you go to Summary, and begin to scroll down, you will see at the top "Orders."  Keep scrolling down, or click on orders, and all of your orders will be at the bottom, price, contact seller, and ship info if shipped.  Not ideal, but at least I can see it.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

by the time you replied, the purchase history info had come back.  however, i will certainly keep this in mind if (when) it happens again.  thanks!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply