Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Getting my money back

I was the high bidder on an auction. Won item and paid for it. Seller sent message stating they changed their mind and want to keep the item. Yet it’s been relisted at a high price. I did send a message asking for my money back but nothing yet. eBay ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auction restrictions

I just won 2 items at auction, when I went to bid on a 3rd it said I was restricted I guess because I lost my phone twice and missed my items which sucks enough but that's been months and I've been bidding, what can I do? I'm gonna email the guy and ...

never recieved an item and ebay could care less

The seller was able to prove they shipped so ebay wont issue me a refund. The item was never delivered but since they can prove it was shipped I get nothing. I wonder if Amazon treats its buyers this way? I have over 1000 positive transactions with E...

Help/advice

On Dec 19, 2021 I purchased a halloween scrub top. Due to the holidays I was in communication with the seller, Jen, and we were in agreement that she can mail it out after the new year, when things calmed down. I've emailed her several times since an...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Exceeded Maximum order

I received this when I tried to check out. You've exceeded the maximum order amount. Please remove some items or contact the seller for an updated total. I have no idea why and have no other items ordered??? Suggestions to fix this? Apple Macbook Pro...

ashley5949_0-1649337669439.jpeg

Shipping

Why is it allowed by Ebay to state “ shipped” when only the label has been printed and the item has not been recieved by the carrier??

Doesn't match description or photos...

What is the proper reason for return that I should choose when an item IS as described, but it has an odor? I returned a laptop to a seller because it reeked so bad that it was kicking up my allergies. They received it and said that it didn't smell a...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Adding images close to end of an aucrion

I’m watching an auction for a 64GB Steam Deck with a 512GB DS card. However the auction didn’t have an image of the SD card which I found odd. I asked the seller for an image of the SD card with the Steam Deck. The seller replied that eBay won’t let ...

Retract Bid not working?

So, let me preface this by taking responsibility for being an idiot. I was bidding on an item, and meant to bid 7. Somehow I double-thumbed it and bid $78. My finger hit confirm before my brain screamed nooooo. So, I am an idiot. Achievement unlocked...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Fraudulent Scammer

I have been purchasinh items from a seller whom I believe is just a fraud and a scammer. I have posted that I have not been receiving my orders from one particular seller. I started purchasing from this seller In mid February, the first "shipment" wa...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors