Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Something Amazing Happened...

A few days ago I purchased a 5 lb vintage jewelry lot and something amazing happened. In all my 35 years of being a vintage jewelry collector and reseller, I had never seen anything like this before. So I recieve the lot yesterday, and as Im going th...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 3 helpful

Lost my money

I made a purchase which didn’t work as advertised. I returned it with the label eBay provided and I paid for, but it was returned undeliverable. The seller refuses to refund my money or send another label at their expense. eBay closed my case and sai...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Expensive Gold item is a fake.

Hello community,Few weeks ago, I purchased an expensive gold item that resulted being silver covered by gold. When contacted the seller resulted that he had just gone on vacation and asked to wait a month in order to replace the item which I accepted...

Not delivered, seller no longer registered user

I bought a ps5 a couple weeks ago and it never arrived, site says the seller doesn't exist anymore. I bought it as a guest. I do have an ebay account I just wasnt signed in. My account was charged and I dont know who to talk to, like is this forum ho...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

cancel an order? report an item not received? get a refund?

just bullet points to keep it simple, --ordered an item May, 2022--was informed to expect it May 17, 2022--May 17, 2022 no package--waited one week--no item--try to contact seller--navigation on e-bay just returns to log on page--try to contact e-bay...

Purchasing something overseas for the first time, please help.

Hello everyone!I wanted to buy a DM Joseph package and I couldn't find any sellers in America, it's the first time I've ever had to buy something from overseas. I've been told that there's customs/duty fees but I personally have no idea how it works,...

Ebay requests me create an account but I already have one.

I already have an Ebay login. Today when I logged in and tried to see my purchase history, I get:"To keep track of your order more easily, create an eBay account in only one step"I am requested to enter new username and password. WHY?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

refund

Hello, I bought a vinyl. But the vinyl had problem, he had a full refund of $ 27.19. But I took refund of $8.05, not $27.19. He say I have to ask to e-bay. I want a full refund.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors