Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Offers

I added item to watch list that I am into. Today I am receiving offer from seller with wow 30% off. I clicked only to find out that seller raised shipping on this by 60%. Item probably fits envelope and can go first class is $16 shipping. What is the...

Yellow envelope

Hey all, trying to let Ebay know I got one of those yellow envelopes instead of my product I purchased. Anyone have any idea how to let them know. So difficult to get around in this site. The seller said sorry and didn't know how I got the two tiny f...

Bought Xbox one with Kinect. Missing Kinect

Everything arrived, but missing the Kinect. Emailed seller several times that the Kinect was not in the box . They only reply the item was shipped with shipping info. How do I get ebay involved about missing items to an order ? I only see info if I'm...

Horrible servicio

Quisiera decir lo mismo pero realmente me siento estafado y decepcionado del servicio que ustedes brindan y esa es la diferencia entre ustedes y otras plataformas como amazon que si un usuario no recibe su paquete ellos si buscan la forma de hacerlo ...

sellers asking for more money after item paid for.

I came across a seller that asdked for more money for shipping after I had already paid. Ok so I declined to pay more and suggested that they could send it parcel post instead of priority and I'd be good with that and it was just a small package The ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Auction end time

Just a thought... I'm wondering if this has been brought up before. Have each auction end at its prescribed time or once there have been no bids placed for 10 seconds, whichever occurs Last. That should eliminate sniping. Some auction houses do this ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Merchant or PayPal Problem?

Using PayPal for a $275 purchase, got this message from PayPal, "The merchant has requested an authorization for this payment, and the final payment amount may change when the merchant completes the order." Merchant says they don't use PayPal, only e...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blocking slow shipping sellers and others

Some of this has been discussed before but I think it needs to be addressed frequently in open forum until they get solvable / workable solutions.The issues I have are:1.) Slow shipping sellersI simply cannot keep a running list of seller's user name...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Bad seller and ebay not keeping their work

Seller who doesn't provide return shipping when it's their responsibility and ebay not keeping their word. First the seller refused to send me a return label. He then wanted me to pay for return shipping, but he promised to pay me back with a bank tr...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors