Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Watch List problems

For over a month, when I go to a listing (things I'm looking to buy), and open the drop down Add To Watchlist menu with all my custom created lists, it will only have Add To Watchlist and none of my created lists. If I refresh the page, they will eve...

eBay 'Wants' section needed!

eBay 'Wants' and offers section needed!Why? A: It could shorten shopping time! For example: As a buyer I can name the item/s wanted and sellers can respond with their offers of the item/s. Also, this might increase more fair pricing of items especial...

Resolved! Seller stated they cancelled order but then I received a cancellation denied request 4 days later...

I placed a "Buy it Now" order on 2/16/22. Literally 5 minutes later I found the exact same item on Amazon for half the price and immediately requested a cancellation, plus messaged the seller explaining that I had just placed the order only minutes e...

6-COLOR CHOCOLATE CHIP CAMO DBDU JACKET

I'm looking to buy a 6-COLOR CHOCOLATE CHIP CAMO DBDU JACKET from the Desert Storm era to match my pants. I need a 2XL or even a 3XL. I'd also buy a t-shirt if it's available.

Purchase History

Is there any way to get my purchase history back beyond 3 years ago?

Quality of eBay searchs recently declined dramatically

Hopefully this catches the attention of some eBay search jockey. Some features recently added to item search is really deterimental to shopping pleasure. eBay's search is clearly over-riding users' input and directing the search towards unwanted prod...

Resolved! Contact a human in customer support when a purchased item is not shipped nor will seller respond

I purchased a new iPhone last Thursday and as of yet no shipping info. I have sent the seller 5 emails and got no response and I can't find any way to contact any person at eBay. All I can get is the statement that I can't file anything until one wee...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Red clock in watchlist

I have the exact same question as this unanswered ebay community question from 09-30-2018:In the watching list there is a red clock in top left corner of item photo. What is this?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

past history.

I need to know what I bought from eBay on 08/29/21 please. thank youDr Ralph Szilagyi. Via Tel,Or email.

How to know if a seller is not selling stolen goods?

Absolutely no offense to the legitimate sellers out there. I've been on ebay for over 22 years and I've seen a lot, except what's been happening to the U.S. since the Pandemic hit, and I'm referring to organized robberies and thieves that walk into s...

Fake Delivery Scam, Seller Not Responding

Ordered an item from a seller with info says located in Israel. Was ordering the item on Jan.23 and the seller did not ship until Feb.3. The estimated delivery date was Feb.7 and the tracking says arrived on Feb.6. However, I was not able to find the...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors