Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ebays global shipping program is garbage.

I placed an order, and on August 31 ebay sent me an out for delivery notification.The item never came, it was due at the latest september 4th.When I track it there is nothing saying anything about being out for delivery.I can track it on the ebay glo...

Inability to buy

You're unable to buy this item because you have a record of 2 orders in the last 12 month(s) that were cancelled because they weren't paid for. Think we made a mistake? Here's how to appeal.

WARNING of a FRAUDULENT seller

Be warned all! This seller is a SCAMMER: He ROBBED me of my money. I placed an order on 25 March. After I had not received anything past the delivery date, I opened a case. He dragged things out with false promises until the case was automatically cl...

Am I obligated to buy both now?

I see something I want. The seller has a bunch of them and allows offers. I make an offer. Shortly I get a counter offer that is the EXACTLY the same price and the original listed price.I don't respond but soon get another offer mid-way between the o...

Ebay refuses to address an appeal

It is June 2nd, so it has been 5 working days (minus Memorial Day) since I made my appeal on May 25th and nothing has been done!Here is what Ebay says:“Thank you for giving us more informationWe'll review the details and get back to you within 48 hou...

Resolved! Blocking Bad Sellers

Recently, I've had a spate of bad experiences with eBay sellers. Sellers who lie about where items are shipped from, sellers that make offers, then renege on them, sellers who take a week or more to ship items that have been paid for. Like most peopl...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

Sponsored items between listing info and description

If you can actually see the description and not a captcha, why on earth did ebay move the sponsored items between the listing info/pics and the description? This is just more hunting around for the thing I clicked on to see.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Adding a "VAT filter" to the search tools

Dear eBay, I would like to provide feedback regarding a feature that could greatly enhance the buying experience for customers like myself.I used eBay a LOT before the VAT reform, but since then finding the sellers that have the VAT paid upfront is s...

milwaukee laser

the seller is a scammer , advertise for new but the item does not match .

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need help

Good morning, please if you can help me. I need to know if I fell for a scam. Yesterday I made the payment for an item that was on sale by user *** and since yesterday he has not answered me and the item I bought is still on sale, please help me to k...

Buyer Looking For Aladdin Art

Hello! I am an animation art buyer/collector. Does anyone know of any sellers who might be holding onto rare Aladdin model sheets or production art of miscellaneous characters? Specifically, I am looking for the harem girls who appear in the songs On...

Demand Letter

eBay Inc. Subject: Demand for Refund of Return Shipping Cost for Case ID 531459XXXXC and Return ID 523465XXXX Dear eBay, I am writing to express my profound dissatisfaction with the handling of a transaction involving a "XXXXX" (Order Number: 14-0985...

Resolved! "Shipping Label Created" causes negative effects for Buyers and Sellers alike.

I am repeating the concern that the creation of a shipping label causes needless strife for all. I am not an eBay seller, but I do read the policies, and, as a buyer, although limited, the fact of the "creation" of a label causes eBay software? to "t...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors