Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How can I report a Seller?

I contacted a seller on ebay about a product they were selling that I wanted to bid on asking if she would take a different payment than using Pay Pal and she informed it was ebay policy to use Pay Pal only. I signed up and got Pay Pal so I could bid...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reporting about seller arrogant behaviour

Hi I want to report about seller’s arrogant and threatening behaviour. I bought a product in mid of November 2017. I just requested him 7 Feb 2018,today to send me invoice if he can. The product was collection only and my friend went there for pick u...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback - Ebay has forgotten what Feedback is intended to do

Feedback allows a buyer to read what other buyers have experienced with a particular seller. With the current system Ebay eliminates it's usefulness. Example: A seller starts off with a great record for all areas regarding the items it sells on Ebay....

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Misleading Listing Prices

Many sellers are listing items where the item appears to be listed at one price, but when you click on the listing the details show that the price is for a completely different item that I'm sure nobody ever buys. The item that's actually pictured an...

• 2 replies
  • 3 helpful

Props to an Awesome guns_mtg_n_coffee

I just want to send a big shout-out to this seller. I cannot leave feedback because in the end I was unable to afford to purchase the item. But this seller was a fantastic communicator. They really tried to work with me, they responded back to every ...

How badly do you like getting spam, scum, telemarketing, being pushed emails from ebay?

Have you received an email or 20 or 47 like I have from ebay in your message box asking you "how badly do you want....so and so item"? You can't block them. I have cancelled every subscription other then closing my account. Pure scum, spam, telemarke...

SELLING SCAM!!!

I had bought a phone case back in January. It is now April and the selling sends me copied and pasted responses to my emails like “thank you for your patients” and “if there’s anything we can do to help, please contact us” I had had enough of this sc...

Resolved! Got an invitation to a Promotional Offer -- activation link doesn't work!

Like others, I recieved this invitation offer in my messages:SELL AND EARN $20 eBAY BUCKSLIST BY 4/15 & SELL BY 4/25ACTIVATE NOW - When I click to activate it, I get this message instead: Unfortunately, this promotional offer is by invitation only.ht...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

If You Search Title and Description ...

... should that include IS? I've been searching for something very specific and only one combination of 4 details will fit my needs. But I just stumbled across an item that I would have normally missed. It had 3 of those four in the title and descrip...

Item damaged and not disclosed

Hello. Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place but I have just received an item I won and it is damaged and was not disclosed in the description. The description below is what was posted. “This is a large ellese rain coat and wind proof in rea...

Resolved! Windows 10 activated or not?

Should eBay merchants be required to state whether or not the copies of Windows 10 they have installed (or have been installed by their refurbisher) have been activated? I recently bought a laptop refurbished by HP. It came with Windows 10 installed....

Changing feedback for a seller

I would like to change my neutral feedback to a positive feedback for the seller binbigdeals. I only see a section where you can leave a message but not how to change my feedback for this seller!! I need help please. If anyone knows could you please ...

Not sure about this listing

The item number 282917575008 is exactly what I wanted to buy, and the next cheapest one is $103 (a refurb).The item location listed as Poland but it will be shipped from China. The seller has 1(one) feedback. Originally 5 of these were listed, then a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller cancelled a transaction after I paid for it

Not sure if I can name names here, but I purchased an item and paid with pay pal last night, only to receive a message from the seller this morning that the I bought the item "just before" it was taken down. But she'll try to find me another. I think...

Is it legal?

Okay, I was looking at the firearms category and noticed a seller has gun parts for sale. is that legal? They are mostly rifle parts but I thought there were some tough gun laws for re-selling gun parts.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors