Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why does eBay not provide proof from seller ????

Question for eBay.... pls explain why the buyer must provide proof and documentation and when the buyer asks for proof nothing can be or is provided? does eBay really state that shoppers can buy “worry free” or is this just a scam?

HELP AUTHENTICATING EBAY ITEM 332545944067

I was wondering if anyone can take a look at item 332545944067 and tell me if this is a fake or not. There are other listings with the same product that has a black bezel instead of a silver. Thanks

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

When do I start a claim with eBay?

I purchased a camera stabilizer from a company in India (it's a large heavy item meant to balance large cameras). Well, the stabilizer wobbles...essentially it's off-balance. It appears to be structural (unrepairable) and I notified the seller. They ...

This is how eBay rips off buyers

You read that right. Not sellers. eBay. I have a customer with several classic 1960s Mercedes cars. He wants new wiper blades... new correct wiper blades. I search for wiper blades by car. Several offerings pop up; however, none of the sellers have e...

Seller didn't shipped and won't respond!

I bought a costy speaker last week and i am afraid it was a SCAM. In fact, i instantly bought the item when i saw it, because it was like 50$ cheaper than the original without checking my seller's feedback. After that, i saw that my seller created hi...

envio

cuando compro diferentes articulos puedo recibirlos en un mismo paquete?

How do I change Feedback for a Seller?

I am not sure exactly where to post this question, but I hope someone can answer my question.I bought a product from a seller in China. The item is defective and I emailed the seller and explained what was wrong before I left feedback. They had limit...

Yet ANOTHER seller cancelling order saying I requested it!!

This is getting old... Ordered a new car part 2 days ago, today get the message "Seller has cancelled your order, using the reason Buyer requested" Of course, no, I did not request it to be cancelled, and the message came from Ebay, no word at all fr...

RUN AROUND SELLER

Short and simple [ I hope ] . I bought a new toner for my lazer printer from an e bay seller right here in Ca. I double checked the make and numbers to be sure it was compatible before purchasing . So it arrives a few days later and we find its eithe...

Warranty

If I purchase a new computer graphics card, can I purchase a warranty ? Square Trade ??? thanks. Ken

gift cards

i bought a computer useing ebay giftcards the seller refunded the purchase, i havent recived the money on my giftcard its been about a week

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I bought two items, seller sent one and provide ebay tracking numbers

I bought two shirts from a seller, after a week, I received the shirt but only one. I Open case with ebay and ebay closed my case since seller provided them with tracking. I have all proof that he sent only 1 item. The weight on postage(close to the ...

Watch out for sellers that use many different accounts!!!

I have been doing business with a certain seller , for the past 2 years-- zero issues, until now. I order 3 items , from Chino, Ca, from this seller. I always receive my orders in 3-4 days. This time it was 10 days, and still wondering where my items...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package delivered to wrong address

I have a ebay package shows delivered in mailbox, but I never reiceved it. So I contacted USPS they told me the apartment number is missing. The seller refused to refund because the packge shows delivered. If I open a case, is it likely to get my mon...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors