Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No loner getting email notifications of saved searches

Hi, all -- about a month ago, I stopped getting any notifications of saved searches. I tried deleting all of them and re-doing them. Still, nada. Is anyone else having this problem? Any fixes? Thanks!

Is this Samsung EVO 860 250 Gb counterfeited?

The price is too low to be true. I think it might be fake: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-860-EVO-250GB-2-5-Inch-SATA-III-Internal-SSD-MZ-76E250B-AM-NEW/192695716597?hash=item2cdd8f4af5:g:kVEAAOSwk35bysuH:rk:1:pf:0

Seller asking for serial code after we bought PS4

So we bought a PS4 on OfferUp and the previous owner messaged us asking us for the serial code on the PS4 I guess he posted the PS4 on eBay as well ,he’s claiming that he needs it to take down the post on eBay is this true does he need the serial cod...

Coloring book already colored in

I purchased a coloring book marked "Good" condition that already had a few pages colored in. The fact that there were pages colored in was NOT marked in the item's description. Would this be considered an incorrect description by the seller who poste...

eBay Bucks news not showing promotion details, item listings not showing any eBay bucks calculations

Old problem, new day. I can get to the eBay bucks page, it just doesn't show any of the activated promotional details under news. And doesn't show calculations for estimated ebay bucks earned under the price of an item on a seller's listing. And why ...

Resolved! Invoice Scam ?

I recently received an invoice from eBay confirming that I want to make a purchase of a car I just want to make sure that the invoice is not a scam.please help

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bought a laptop that may have been stolen

I bought a laptop off eBay via PayPal from a seller with 18000 score and 99.9% positive feedback who offers returns. I get the laptop and and then begin to reinstall the operating system so it is a fresh install and I get to a screen that basically s...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

My Bids shows outbid on an Item when I am not

I have a bid on an item, Auction, had a BIN before I bid, I am the only bidder,Shows I am the high bidder on the listing page, In my ebay it shows I have been out bid, whats up with that?

Resolved! Seller ripping people off

Anyone dealt with them? I bought 6 items last tuesday, one of which was PS4 from the above mentioned seller. Havent received a tracking number, wont respnd to ebay messages or direct emails. Everyday these people get about ten negative feedback sayin...

will not let me pay

i recently commited to buy somthing of ebay but my one paypal account has been closed so i set my account to my new paypal but ebay will not let me switch the paypal for payment please help

camper advertised on craigs list

I contacted 2 people yesterday who advertised campers for sale on my local Craigslist. Both of them said the camper belonged to a relative who died and that they were in service and getting ready to deploy. Both of them said I needed to complete a tr...

Canadian EBayer - Have USA address but can't figure out how to search with shipping costs for USA

I crammed most of my issue into the title - I'm in Canada and have my ebay account as a Canadian. I'm trying to get around the ridiculous shipping fees to Canada by having items shipped to an american address near the border - which I have configured...

How do I know?

I am NOT an eBay newbie but I still can't figure out how some sellers are selling "genuine" and "authentic" items at such drastic differences in price! Can someone please please tell me? e.g. Prada sunglasses @ a high price of $445 and @ the lower en...

Seller claims I did not pay, but payment is in their paypal account.

I purchased an item on 10/9 and used "buy it now". eBay gave me an expected receive date of 10/16. I heard nothing from the seller for several days, until this weekend when they messaged me asking when I was going to make payment. Since I used buy it...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors