Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

U.S. Sellers A New Issue ?

I live in the U.S. Obviously, if I want the best communicative interaction and fast shipping, it's in my best interest to search U.S. only for item location. I've noticed in the last few months that sellers listed as U.S. seem not to understand Engli...

Warning - Offers to buy outside of eBay

This morning I was treated to a warning from Ebay! Here is the quoted text. "We’re writing to let you know that activity on your account may not be following an important eBay policy that requires all transactions and payments to be completed on eBay...

Warning - GTX 1080 ti Scam

Just a heads up to anyone that doesn't know any better, but a large amount of GTX 1080 ti graphics cards have appeared on ebay today for roughly $77 Canadian Dollars (About $55 USD) from a seller in France. The seller in question has near perfect fee...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone else have difficulties with FUNFIVE coupon

I've used coupons successfully before, but this time after adding six items from one seller to my cart, and still thinking I was in the middle of the checkout process, somehow my click sealed the deal with no option to put in a coupon code being offe...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller in china says I have to close my case before he can give partial refund

My china Seller which was suppose to be in America, lol, did not send me 150pcs of magnets that I ordered, I ordered 50pcs in a qty of 3, he only sent 50pcs in 3 different packages, that looked liek a scam even, then he offered to refund me part of i...

Is this seller legitimate?

I have been an ebay user for a while and have never had an issue with product quality or verification. I was wondering if you think this seller is legitimate? Based in Canada, but name in Paypal is in Chinese. Never sold or bough, but the listing loo...

Make best offer not working

EACH TIME I TRY TO MAKE A BEST OFFER, I SEE THIS: You've reached a temporary buying limit. • To make sure buyers don't bid on or buy more than they're comfortable with, we occasionally place limits on buying activity. • In some cases, limits are plac...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Return- Dropship- SNAD

Hi all.Should I contact the seller, is the question?Ordered $33 space saver item.Dropshipped from Walmart Item didn’t have the correct part. Missing screw holes in the poles.250 + FB, 2017, 99.2, Idaho Side note. The mobile app is saying seller still...

Resolved! Buyer withdraw a bid and Ebay did nothing

So I had a camera listed for sale and the Buyer made a bid at the starting price. There days after his bid, he sends me a message and tells me that he is withdrawing his bid because he found the item for a cheaper price on B & H Photo's website. I se...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

free shipping

How can eBay have free shipping to countries without having declaration numbers? How do you know? What courier?

$10 off coupon code, glitch or scam

No screen opens to allow you to enter code.Min purchase that is required $30, ends Feb 26th Your payment is processed & No discount ($10) is therefore applied EBay cs solution is to just make another purchase.If Burned once why would you risk being b...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

bought phone from trusted seller - was never paid off - so I paid and phone is worth nothing

I intentionally chose a phone with a clean ESN, unlocked, and in excellent condition from a trusted seller with tens of thousands of sales (currently 73k - still a trusted seller with excellent feedback - and currently selling 337 phones which might ...

• 31 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors