Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How long to get buyer's tax exemption?

Sent Ebay the forms July 2 and they say 7-10 business days. Nothing so far. Contacted Ebay twice to get the request escalated but still nothing. It's took all of 3 days on Amazon to do it. What is taking Ebay so long? I have some Ebay bucks that expi...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Eurovizions Headlight Bulbs

Hello community,Just letting you know not to ever buy Eurovizions headlight bulbs. Not only did all the sellers of these bulbs no longer are registered with ebay but they do not warranty for life.I had bought six different sets from different sellers...

Asian Dawn

Ebay is blocking my messages to you. Asians are ripping me off taking my money and not sending products or responding to my messages. They are violating international laws. They misrepresenting the price on goods they are selling. Prices to good to b...

GETTING SCAMMED & CAN'T EVEN REPORT THE SELLER, FIX THIS E-BAY gave me fake tracking

Got scammed for 315 dollars and i have to wait to hear back from a seller, who is not even located in the united states but says they are, which clearly a hugE violation and what does ebay do nothing, my money should be refunded right away and now he...

Honest Negative & Nuetral feedback removed 99% of the time

I've been buying and selling on eBay for over 20 years. I buy 100s of item monthly so even if 99% of the sellers are good, that would mean 1 negative feedback left a month isn't a lot and I don't leave 1 a month. When I do leave 1 the seller deserves...

Resolved! Package Showed Up Empty

Two days ago, what was supposed to be a cassette tape arrived at my house. When I opened the package, however, it was filled with crumpled up newspaper... and that's it. There was no sign of tampering, the package was completely sealed. I unfolded ev...

Purchased & Paid Item Deleted from Ebay, Had to dispute directly via Paypal

33 days ago purchased 1lb of lose tea leaves for $20 plus tax (even though its non-taxable in my state including online). After a month passed, and I never received the tea leaves from seller in my state, I could not even find the listing in my ebay ...

Bought an item on Saturday. 6 hours later they dropped the price by $10

I purchased an item from a major electronic retailer's eBay store. Not sure if I can name them. When I made my purchase, the item was $59.99 plus tax (w/ free shipping):Order status: Paid $64.34 with PAYPAL on Jul 20, 2019 15:58 PDT In checking the l...

Any experience with paypal dispute?

Hey guys. I'm sorry for asking here but I'm not sure where I can ask. Anyone disputed an order via paypal? I bought something and it wasn't ebay, but I used paypal to pay. It was just a jumpsuit but I paid over $100 and after purchase I waited 5 week...

Received used bike with parts missing, but want to keep the bike

I bought a used bike that arrived today. Higher end bikes often sell without pedals, but the listing for this one has several photos that clearly show pedals mounted on the bike, including closeups of the cranks and pedals. The description doesn't sa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying Mltemeter and it's warnty

Hi Rasheed,Your order is confirmed and will be delivered in a separate email, typically within a few hours of purchase. Please look out for an email directly from your seller, squaretradeus.Total: $2.13So the pay pal charged only for warranty , and t...

search results deceptive

I did a search and the results showed 179000 items. Of which I could only access 4792. Is eBay trying to boost what appears to be sellers total stock available. Because as a buyer if I want to know how many of the item a seller has I'll click on it. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paid but the seller does not want to sell

I won a bid, but the seller does not want to sell it for that price. I paid as soon as I won, and they sent me a message after I paid. They were hoping for a higher bid. Are they allowed to cancel this bid or do they have to send it to me?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors